1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Irv Effinger = 100 Straight from the 27

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Alex Ragulsky, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

I am delighted to pass on to you that my very good freind, Irv ("I'm not a Sandbagger") Effinger shot a 100 straight from the 27 yard line Sunday, July 22, at the Cortez Gun Club (Colorado) at the SW Zone Shoot.

According to Irv even through the targets broke some were, shall we saw, small pieces. But none the less he did it and in the process earned Zone runner-up after a shoot off.

Please join me in extending our congratulations to Irv as I sincerely don't believe that this honor (and didplay of skill) could have happened to a nicer guy.

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Way to go Irv! Anyone that can shoot a 100 straight from the 27 did something that probably more than 99% of us will never do. (I don't mean me of course but the rest of y'all lol)

Congratulations again Irv.

John

3. bellemandi

bellemandi TS Member

I am calling for a SPECIAL MEETING!!!!Those targets were not legal and I know that because Alex was there!!!!

Congratulations IRV!!!!!!!!!

LG

4. rmclaysports

rmclaysports TS Member

http://www.rmclaysports.com/CSTA.html

Congratulations!

5. leadvail

leadvail Member

Good shooting Irv . Now you need to come back to Leadville and do it again !

Bob Semsack

6. rmclaysports

rmclaysports TS Member

Cortez, Colorado is kind of special place to shoot your first 100 straight.

The first 100 straight in ATA registerd shooting history was shot in Cortez on July 19, 1964.

You can read the entire story about that event on the bottom of the CSTA website linked above.

7. silverado

silverado TS Member

Great shooting Irv, hope you were shooting the one with the nice paint job.

Mike Veit

8. bas

bas Member

Hey Irv...WAY TO GO....congrats...Betty and Roger

9. bellemandi

bellemandi TS Member

I better clear up the air here. My replied was mean as a congratulations to Irv as well as some humor!!!!

Alex, if I offended you in any way I apologize it was not meant to. You out of all people know that I am a straight shooter. Read the thread again and you will realize what I meant. "special meeting" you know the inside joke on this.

LG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

first 100 straight from the 27 yard line