1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IRS to buy 60 Remington 870's

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by atashooter, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atashooter

atashooter Member

IRS to buy 60 Remington 870

The IRS is to buy 60 870 shotguns ??? Geez, how stiff are those penalties?

See link above.

2. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

IRS to buy 60 Remington 870

If you are a tax cheating Liberal Democrat Politician the IRS agents won't shoot, instead Rangle has given orders to distribute Stimulus money.

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

All they are doing is a fishing trip on you. They are seeing who has what. If they need those guns they would send someone or call REM and order them new. BS BS BS

4. atashooter

atashooter Member

Then you might wanna see this before the BS flag is thrown...

5. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

The IRS has a SWAT team. I know because it trained at the government facility that I used work at.

6. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

On one of the talk shows they had a guy who owns a pawn shop. He had IRS problems and he worked a payment out with them and both sides were happy. A few months later two female IRS angents came in to talk about his IRS problems. Then they left. An hour later a IRS assult team came busting in, class 3 weapons shotguns black assult gear adn so on. Tied him up like a pig and threw his a$$ in back of the van and took him to the fed judge. Once there the judge started to chew his butt off for threatening his IRS agents. You threatned them with a gun and they ran out of your store fearing for their lives. He looked at the judge and said WHAY??? We talked and I told them that it was worked out and things were fine. DO YOU HAVE PROOF OF THAT?? Yes I do. I just put a security camera in 2 weeks ago. The wife came in with the video and it showed them coming in saying HI how are you. And then leaving walking out saying BY and thank you. Not looking threatened at all. Yes the IRS has a swat team and agents who are willing and ready to send tem out on a lie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.