1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IRS SUCKS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by XTFreak, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XTFreak

XTFreak TS Member

I get to send them $6500 this year .... I hope they choke on it.

I wonder when the last time a member of the RULING CLASS (the Schumers, Clintons, Kennedys, Bushs .. ect) where ever subject to an IRS audit.

2. jester-the-molester

jester-the-molester TS Member

Bob's right, congrats on being successful! Look at it this way, if the IRS owed you mony, that just means that you OVERPAID them and they get to ride the interest. Here its reverse - you got a $6,500 loan interest free!! I know, I know - it still sucks...

3. oletymer

oletymer Member

If you paid that in addition to with holding thats not good. What gets me is getting my property tax bill for $6000.

4. CIM

CIM TS Member

My property tax bills are horrible.I own 5 big commercial buildings and pay over $40,000 on all of them and they dont do s--T for me.

CIM

5. Old Dr. Bill

Old Dr. Bill TS Member

That won't go far with the war costing 167 million dollars a day. You don't get much for your money these days.

6. Strega

Strega TS Member

Try getting that property tax bill and now our city is trying to tax us 10% on our insurance premiums!! When will it ever end.

7. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

unfortunatly in this country you also support the neer-do-wells as well as the pudgy goverments programs. to bad, taxes choke the life out of progress

8. XTFreak

XTFreak TS Member

It's MY money ...

I am paying a disproportionate share compare to the "RULING CLASS".

I heard that Theresa Hines-Kerry paid a 14% effective rate last year -- BULLSHIT -- audit her !!!!

Has any elected or appointed Federal official been subjected to an IRS audit? Better yet, has any member of CONGRESS ?

9. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

crys; You obviously have never had to pay add'l $$ to the IRS if you think it is interest free.

10. jester-the-molester

jester-the-molester TS Member

Hit,

Actually I have paid $$ to the IRS, and using that excuse was of no comfort. Just making a smartass reply....

I fully agree with the above comments on RE taxes. That is the biggest bunch of BS. I live in S. Florida and between the RE tax, HOA fees and now sky high insurance, I have no idea how people can afford a home. Yet I see people everyday driving BMW's, Benz, Jags, etc..... God love credit..... I guess

11. 870

870 Well-Known Member

XTFreak:

For comparison, what was your "effective rate" last year?

12. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I agree with you, it's just that all of the programs need to be paid for.
    It sucks

13. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

""""""Audits raise very little extra taxes paid""""""""

Then there is the asshole IRS agent that either wants to make a mark, had a fight with the wife that morning, or is just a $2 prick.

Your taxes have been prepared professionally and his audit shows you owe another $44,000. No, I don't!!!! Yes you do, look right here!!!

So you spend a week trying to make this guy understand 1 & 1 usually equals 2, and end up wondering why you don't kill and bury this SOB and tell the Good Lord he just died.

The accountant fights til he is blue in the face, requests another IRS agent, that agent ends up backing up everything the first said without running his own audit.

This goes on and on til the agent freezes all you assets (another fight with the wife?) and all it took was a $5500 check to an IRS attorney to say, "what is wrong with this idiot, can't he add 1 & 1 or 2 & 2???????

So it ends up costing me all kinds of grief, $5500 I shouldn't have had to spend, and a 160 mile trip to IRS HQ to complain about this situation only got me a reply of ""We know, we are looking over current procedures to see what can be improved"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

14. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Vote for those who vote for the .....Fair Tax Plan.....

http://www.fairtaxplan.org/

15. XTFreak

XTFreak TS Member

Hey 870 ---

try 18%

For the record .. I'm not one of these "tax cuts for the rich" idiots on CNN.

Give me the flat tax NOW.

16. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I just recieved notice that my RE taxes are going up big time, even though property value has rapidly declined with 5 houses on every steet not selling here in MI.

17. lumper

lumper TS Member

Flat tax for everyone ... no loopholes ... no deductions ... no tax breaks ... nothing but a flat even taxation for everyone ... no matter how much or how little you earn we all pay a flat percentage of our income.

Just think of the cost savings to the government ... no need for all those IRS workers ... flat tax ... the only way to go.

18. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

The flat tax still gives us....April 15th. The Fair Tax Plan does not.

I know we've covered all these tax plans before, but the FTP let's you keep everything you earn...period. Some call it a user tax, but it's a national sales tax, that includes a "tax rebate" up to the poverty level, for everyone.

19. schutzemgud

schutzemgud TS Member

GunDr is correct. The FTP is the right way to go. It puts the irs out of business and out of your affairs. If you combine the "the irs" you get "theirs." That is what the irs thinks of your money that you earn.

Mike

20. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Forget all the tax plans and go with a national sales tax. That way ALL people of whatever income and above or below table wages get to pay the same percentage. It's the only real "fair" way to tax!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.