1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IRS agent and the Rabbi

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by northern mist, Jun 29, 2013.

1. northern mist

northern mist TS Member

Trap gun= $2000
    Round of trap= $6
    Box of shells= $8.95
    This joke= PRICELESS

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rick- LMAO. That's a good one.

3. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

An oldie but still excellent.

4. spcltrap90t

spcltrap90t Member

Just stroke him a little and he becomes a big prick.

5. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

An old guy with a lot of cash is dying. He hates his family, and literally "wants to take it with him".

He contacts a Priest, a Minister, and a Rabbi. He gives them each a million dollars, and says "after I die, put the million dollars in the casket with me".

At his funeral the Priest, the Minister, and the Rabbi all slip an envelope in the casket.

Afterwards the go out for coffee. The Priest says, "I have a confession to make. My church needed a new roof, so I took out $200,000. I feel terrible".

The Minister says, "I have to come clean too. My church needed a new furnace, so I took out $175,000. I feel terrible".

The Rabbi shakes his head and says, "I'm disappointed in you guys, we're all men of the cloth. People trust us, they confide in us, they hold us to a higher standard. I did the right thing, and put a check in the casket for the whole million dollars".