1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ironman shoot at Granite Falls this Saturday

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by brdslayr, Sep 18, 2013.

1. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

300 birds. 50 16 yd. 50 27 yd. 50 Continental trap. 50 doubles. 50 sporting and 50 5 stand. Granite Falls WA. 10 AM Start time.

2. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

I shot this shoot a few years back. Great guys and great shoot!

Loper

3. eff10mm

eff10mm Member

I'm looking forward to getting a bunch of targets in.

4. brdslayr

After a day long battle, two former Ironman champions were tied for HOA at 270/300. But there can be only one. When the shoot off was over John Wilgus had defeated Mike Wilgus to remain #1 for at least another year.

5. usopen

usopen TS Member

AT Trap that is! LMAO. Good shooting. There will be a rematch at Rattlesnake Melting Man....

6. usopen

usopen TS Member

Blaser F3 number one and two again! Anyone looking I have a 32" F3 supersport for sale NIB. Get ahold of John if you can't reach me.

7. brdslayr

Seriously, if anybody has considered a Blaser Super Sport contact my brother Mike (usopen on this site) and you will not find a better price for a new in box gun with full warranty. The wood that the 3 guns that he has available would be an upgrade or two from anyone else. This is Mike. Jw

8. usopen

usopen TS Member

Search tags for this page

granite falls ironman gun shoot