1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IRON MAN DOUBLES @ DARIEN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jason Hassler, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

Shot my first thousand doubles marathon at Darien yesterday. What a great time! It was a prefect day for shooting, nice and cool and the targets were set perfectly as usual. Dave and Mary run a great shoot and it was a real pleasure to see them open again. Dave said they are shooting four Iron Man Doubles next year as usual, if you have never tried it, I highly recomend it. It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on.
    Jason

2. j l c

j l c TS Member

Nice going Jason! How did Lee and Mark Nelson do?

3. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

Not sure, all I can say about them is they both shot 1000 doubles and they both had a good time....after all, thats what it's all about. They were a real pleasure to shoot with. I would squad with either of them anytime. Next time you see them, thank them for being patient with me as I cleaned my semi-auto at the lunch break. They were very understanding.
    Jason

4. wild turkey

wild turkey TS Member

Congrats on the 1000 dbls.

I am fortunate enough to have two GREAT friends that I can shoot marathons with. Our record is 1700 in one day. Hopefully we can break that this October and shoot 2000.

5. happy

happy Member

They need to promote better, I always find out after the shoot is over. Please post the dates on this site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.