1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IRON MAN DOUBLES @ DARIEN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jason Hassler, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

Anyone know if they have an Iron man (1000) doubles scheduled anytime this year at Darien? Thanks.
    Jason

2. j l c

j l c TS Member

Hey-Jason Glad to see you and your's got home ok from the grand. call Lee because I am sure he would know because he and Mark Nelson are planing on attending. Good luck with your shooting. Wayne and I went to the Grand together in case you do not remember me. Crank

3. Jason Hassler

Jason Hassler Member

Yeah sure I remember you! It was great meeting you and I look forward to shooting with you sometime. He doesn't know if they are shooting any Iron man doubles this year or not. I could just call I guess but I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone on here knew, not to mention keeping Darien in the limelight on here. I am so happy to hear they have reopened. Dave and Mary do a fantastic job running that place. A super place to break targets! Jason

4. Jim Pollock

Jim Pollock TS Member

Is that Darien, Wisconsin you are asking about? If so, I was there in June 2005 and found it a nice club at which to shoot. I was a flag pole shooter for the Wisconsin 5 Man Team Shoot in Janesville and was picked up by a squad that needed a lower category shooter to round out the team. We drove over to Darine, WI to shoot some practice and for them to evaluate me to see if they got a pig in a poke. I turns out I shot a 97, was tied for low man on the squad but our team won the championship in a shoot off.

Every once in a while a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Jim Pollock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.