1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IRISH - IRISH - IRISH

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blade819, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Better make my reservations for Miami tomorrow.

blade819

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

CATHOLICS and (1) MORMAN beat the surfers.

3. MDJ67

MDJ67 Active Member

ROLL TIDE !!!!

4. Setterman

UM.... they're not undefeated.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

The teams your watching now, WILL NOT be the teams that show up for the Bowl games! To much down time.

Besides, there will NEVER be a "National Champion" in College sports. Only Bowl winners and losers.

6. blade819

timberfaller.... what?

blade819

7. Setterman

Need playoffs.

8. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

9 point win against a injury decimated team with a first time starter who is a freshman...ho hum.

Georgia or Alabama by 21 points........

9. blade819

ND... best defense in the country. Top 3 running game in the country. Let's see Alabama or the Dawgs go into the Colisieum and win! GA or AL by 21????? I'll take the points.

blade819

10. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

cbxchris,

I take you up on that point spread.

Tim

11. blade819

cbxchris.... let's get this straight. You'll give me 21 points and ND and you'll take the winner of the SEC Championship Game? Does the first letter in SEC stand for "Stupid"?

blade819

12. Setterman

Blade, You really know how to make friends.

BTW... ND won 6 games by 7 points or less, and 2 of those were in overtime against so-so teams.

On the right day Bama, Either Florida Team, LSU, or Georgia could blow them out.

I wouldn't get too cocky.

13. wild gun one

wild gun one Member

+ 100 DoubleAuto

14. blade819

The number of points in a win makes no difference to me or the pollsters. Look back about 5 weeks ago in my post and I stated that Alabama was the best team in the nation. That was 5 weeks ago. Ya want to talk about wimpy schedules vs. top 15 opponents, look at the non conference SEC schedules! Yes Alabama has the number one defense, they'll be lucky to get by Georgia. My "Obama Speak" is what I say when a yaahoo makes an ludicris statement like " Georgia or Alabama by 21 points........ ". It's almost as bad as Setterman's " On the right day Bama, Either Florida Team, LSU, or Georgia could blow them out. " Anyone of you who would like to give me the 21 points on the SEC vs ND in the Orange Bowl bet that cbxchris proposed speak up. I'm sure we can find a half way honest person on TS.com to hold the money. By the way.... take the combined stat of graduation rate of "either Florida team, LSU, Alabama and Georgia" and let me know if it amounts to the 94 percent of ND.

blade819

15. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

What is stupid - is the title game won't be played for another 45 days!!! A month and a half of sitting around, what sense does that make?

16. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Hold on there pal. I never said I was betting on anything NOR did I even mention a bet. Graduating with a degree in physical education or some other like BS degree will get you exactly NO WHERE. I really could care less. All I see are a bunch of kids with body art all over them,think they are bigger than life and will pay dearly for this in their latter years with most never capitalizing on the opportunity they were given to PLAY a game. ND would have not gone undefeated in the SEC due simply to having to play good competition every week. None of the teams they have played are as good as any of the top three SEC teams. Then you have to add SC which could beat any team in the country on a given night.

Until there is a playoff we will watch this stupid "poll" game every year........

If you want to start a name calling event I am pretty good at it.

17. blade819

NCAA Stats - Notre Dame number 14 difficult schedule..............Alabama number 24 difficult schedule........Georgia number 49 dificult schedule....

blade819

18. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

If the SEC players had to qualify accademically, They could not field a team. Most of them don't attend classes.

Go Bucks

19. blade819

1oldtimer...you're right on! DoubleAuto apparently didn't read my post with strength of schedule stats. SEC yeaaa all they play is SEC. Out of conference they pad their schedule with Little Sister of the Poor U, Appalachian State etc.
    The only team they loose to is against another SEC team. Yea Auburn really gave Bama a hard one last saturday as did Arkansas.

blade819

20. blade819

Of all the teams I don't want ND to play it's Alabama or Oregon. That's because both move the ball in the air. That's the only part of the ND Defense that I have reservations about. I believe that Bama will win this saturday, (i think I'm going), and with both teams having over a month to prepare it will be quite the event in the Orange Bowl. If it is Bama, I predict an even betting line in Vegas early. Maybe a few points to ND toward the end. Don't underestimate ND's Defensive and Offensive Line.Here are the Football Powerhouses that Alabama beat this season: Auburn 49-0, Western Kentucky 35-0, Arkansas 52-0, Florida Atlantic 40-7, Missourri 42-10, Western Carolina 49-0...... and they were "given" a win by LSU.

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

content