1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Irish Humor

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by donegal shooter, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donegal shooter

donegal shooter Active Member

Ah,'tis true.I've seen it with my own eyes!!

Slainte,
    Scott

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Must've used 8's instead of 7-1/2's...

Curt

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

My friend Seamus once explained the difference between Irish weddings and Irish wakes. The weddings always have one more drunken Irishman.

sissy :}

PS to Curt: Life is short. Lighten up and smile.

4. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

From one Irishman to another, great joke. Ben

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

That was great I'll send it to my nephew Maloney. Mike

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Moderator please remove this thread as it puts the Irish people in a bad light .

7. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

O'Malley had been in the pub most of the evening, he was down to his last couple of shillings so he decided to go home. He slid off his stool and immediately fell to the floor, muttering under his breath he made it to the door. When he got home, he managed to get his front door unlocked and quietly made it upstairs to his bedroom, got his clothes off and got into bed without waking his wife. The next morning he was awakened by his wife's loud voice accusing him of being at the pub all night. O'Malley protested saying he was home early and had had only one pint. Liar, she screamed, the pub just called and said you forgot your crutches again.

8. donegal shooter

donegal shooter Active Member

So we were traveling down a county in Ireland,heading toward Roscommon, when we came upon a young girl,no more than 6 or 7,leading a cow on a rope. I asked her where she was taking the cow and she replied"I'm taking her to spend the day with Foley's bull." I thought her a bit young for the task,so I asked her"Shouldn't your father be doing that?" She thought for a moment and said "No,Foley's bull is better!!" Slainte, Scott

9. JohnBT

JohnBT TS Member

An Irish guy goes into a bar in America and asks for three separate shots of Whiskey. He drinks one, waits a little bit, then drinks the second one, waits a little bit more, and then drinks the third one. This goes on for a few days, and finally the bartender tells him: "You know sir, I can put all three shots in one glass for you".

The guy replies "No, I prefer it this way. You see, I'm very close to my two brothers. They are both still in Ireland, and this represents a drink for each of us. When I drink like this, I feel like we are drinking together again, all three of us".

This goes on for several months, and then one day the guy walks into the pub and asks for only two shots. The bartender is worried that maybe something happened to one of his brothers.
    "Is everythink OK"? he asks.
    "What do you mean", answers the guy.
    "Well, for months you have been asking for three shots. now you order two. Did something happen to one of your brothers?", the bartender asks.
    "No", replies the Irish guy, "They're fine. It's just that I quit drinking".

Why are jokes about the Irish so simpleminded?

So the English can understand them. :)

John

donegal shooter thanked this.
  10. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

11. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Western, LMAO

Tom R.

12. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

So the local cop pulls Paddy over for drunk driving and tells him. "You know your wife fell out of your car a couple of blocks back". Paddy replies " thank goodness I thought I had gone deaf:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.