1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ireland now, USA soon! updated site

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by turbobike, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turbobike

turbobike Member

or http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-10/ireland-to-impose-levy-on-pension-funds-to-finance-jobs-plan.html

Ireland is raiding private pension funds now!...how soon till Obamba follows suit. Damn I might as well cash my in 401 and get that Kolar I want...

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

They stole all the money that was in Social security. Why would any rational person believe they won't do the same with 401K's?

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Wireguy is exactly right. Most Americans these days are too igorant to grasp that Social Security was originally a TRUST FUND. Then the governmnent stole the money and spent it (quite literally).

-Gary

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    A government that has the power to grant its citizens anything they want also has the power to take away everything they have.

5. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

That would certainly bring on the Arab Summer in Washington DC that I have been waiting for so impatiently.

It is really no different than the 'Stimulus' that was nothing more than stealing from the victims of a government Ponzi scheme to reward the criminals and their political henchmen (aka politicians).

The sad thing is that it will happen again, and again, until the Dung Beatles wake up and realize exactly where they have been herded.

Kip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.