1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IRAN EXPLODED 2 NUCLEAR BOMBS in N KOREA

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slic lee, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

April 2010 Iran came to North Korea after making arrangements with them to set off 2 nuclear explosions for the price of $55 million American dollars.
    The first nuclear bomb would be small as a test, it was done and the test went off perfectly.
    May 2010 IRAN came back to NK and set off a large nuclear explosion, worked perfectly. The tests were tracked by all the countries around to know the magnitude of the explosions and follow the radioactive fallout.
    Why do all the countries speak about Iran not having a nuclear bomb?
    John, I expected you to tell it, you are more eloquent than me.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

It's all a plot to trick the US into donating more money to the Zionists in Israel, so the Arabs in turn will have an excuse to descend deeper into inhumanity and commit more atrocities they can blame on America.

Just ask all the Kool-Aid smoking Ron Paul wack-jobs. They've got this Mideast foreign policy thingy ALL figured out, and will come hop on any Israel/Iran thread like mutts on a bitch in heat (shhh, I think I hear them coming now..."It's Bush's fault...")

3. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

slic - you are so full of crap!

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I recall the North Korean nuclear bomb tests being a failure, with a yield far below what they were trying for.

5. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Slic wiould you mind posting a link to that data?

6. porky

porky TS Member

A nuclear bomb doesn't need to be really big to be effective. Even dirty bombs(nuclear) are effective because it will eliminate anyone from ever using that area again. Nuclear is all you need.

7. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Git-Er-Done, have you seen pictures of modern day Nagasaki? Jake

8. porky

porky TS Member

j2jake The bomb of the size used over nagasaki and hiroshima were small compared to a shoulder mounted nuclear missle of today. The nagaski and hiroshima bombs exploded over 1000 feet from the ground lessening the nuclear contamination. Have a nuclear bomb go off on the ground and you can visit the site, but wear a suit and don't stay long( read minutes here). Contamination is stored by the body. That's why people get radiation sickness and don't know it.

9. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

There are some very knowledgeable retired CIA officers posting on here! PLEASE!

10. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

There are also some very unknowledgeable people posting on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.