1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ipad2 cheap. Not free.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BigBruno, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

http://www.YouriPad4free.com/index.php?ref=6913212

<br><br> Sorry, I should have explained. My wifes friend told her about this. I thought it was all B.S. until I opened the door and UPS handed me her new IPAD. She signed up for childrens book of the month club. She then referred 10 people. That's it. Total cost was $35 as she bought 4 books.

2. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

No thanks, Momma told me if it looks to good to be true it probably is. I hope you get plenty of points from your referal link maybe you will get your Ipad.

3. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

Yep, my dad told me that too. I don't remember any exceptions to that rule. Until now.

4. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

Then Follow These Instructions (3 easy steps)

1) Register (IMPORTANT - CREATE A "RERERRAL" ACCOUNT, NOT A "POINTS" ACCOUNT)

2) Complete just ONE of the Trial-Offers

TIPS ON COMPLETING AN OFFER
    You won’t be able to get the iPad unless you try one of the free trial offers. You basically want to sign-up for one of the offers that will allow you to get “credit” for completing the offer instantly. Pick an offer which "instantly" updates your account. Read all the descriptions to see which are normally instant credits.
    Make sure you don't use fake information. Using fake information can have your account closed and you will not receive your free gift. These are all legit, well known companies, so there are no worries of being scammed.
    IMPORTANT- Just remember - While I encourage everyone to actually try the trial offer you sign-up for, if you absolutely want to avoid being charged anything incremental, make sure you cancel the offer you signed up before the trial expires (so you don’t get billed for anything). Just make sure that the “Progress” tab of your account says that you have completed the offer before you cancel with which ever offer you signed up for. Give the two sites enough time to sync up their records with each other. The offer site has to let the free gift site know that you have used their service before you can cancel.
    Make sure you pick a "LEVEL A" offer. "LEVEL B" offers normally require you to complete 2 offers.
    FOR US RESIDENTS: You can pretty much sign-up for any offer, the ones that will offer you instant credit (or credit relatively quickly) for completing the offer are:
    GameFly (top of 4th page) - only costs $7.95 (but its a free trial, so you can cancel after 30 days and not be charged a cent!).

eMusic (Top of third page) - only costs $11.99, and you get to download 24 songs (simply cancel after 1 month to avoid being charged again)

Bid Rivals (1st page) - only costs $25 (can cancel at any point – or just don’t purchase any more BidPacks), this is the offer I suggest people try (as its relatively cheap, and you get credit instantly)

I DON'T recommend NetFlix, as credit takes 22 days to apply, and even then it doesn't always get registered, so best to find an offer that awards you credit instantly).

FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTS: There are limited offers available for Canadians to sign-up for. The ones that are available for Canadians to try are as follows:
    Bingo Cabin (1st page) - costs $20.00 (no need to cancel - simply don't deposit anymore money - and you can actually MAKE money and withdrawl your winnings). Credit for completing the offer will be applied next business day.

I DON'T recommend NetFlix, as credit takes 22 days to apply, and even then it doesn't always get registered, so best to find an offer that awards you credit instantly).

3) Refer People Using YOUR OWN referral link (found on the "Progress" tab of your account)

YOU ONLY NEED TO REFER 10 PEOPLE!!

Referring People is Easy Through eBay, FaceBook, Blogs, Mailing Lists. Simply sending your link to your friends and co-workers will get you referrals.

5. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Avoid all the BS and just but it!

6. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

rooferbob, this was much more fun! Thanks to all!

7. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

Bigbruno --- Let me guess, You probably sell Amway too??? LOL Huntinandhotrods

8. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

No, I sell Henway. Let me know if you are interested in one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.