1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Iowa State Wobble shoot this Saturday

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dale Stockdale, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dale Stockdale

Dale Stockdale Member

Everyone is welcome to attend the first Iowa State Wobble Trap Championships at the Stockdale Gun Club, Ackley, Iowa. The club opens for practice at 8:00AM, and the program begins at 10:00AM, Saturday, April 4th. That is this Saturday.
    An out of state contestant can be the Iowa State Shoot Wobble Trap trophy winner. The championship is divided into two classes. The Hunter class is for those who have never registered any target of trap, sporting clays or skeet, then the registered class for all the rest of us. Women’s, vets and junior trophies awarded too! 48 Tilden Trophies awarded and the trophies are filled with chocolate M&Ms! Please give us a shot.
    Thanks,
    Dale Stockdale

2. Dale Stockdale

Dale Stockdale Member

3. Dale Stockdale

Dale Stockdale Member

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Great idea Dale. How many wobble traps do you have? Good luck, Bob

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

6. Sonny

Sonny Member

He has two wobble traps for now.

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I wish I lived closer. That sounds like too much fun!

ec90t

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Do you know how many yards they will be thrown, and would he be using the 4,5 or 6 hole?. #6 is tight on the walls. LOL.
    I know Dale has Super Stars and they are extremely versatile if you have the wobble. We only have one and it is under utilized. Shoot well and often while we can, Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.