1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IOWA State Shoot Padded Shooting Shirts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ShootinSue, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

There is still time to order your shirts to avoid shipping charges, and we will bring them up to the shoot for you. We will be there Thursday the 23th through Saturday the 25th. We will have single, double, and a few triple pad short sleeve and long sleeve tees, many colors, a few button front shirts, jackets, windshirts, moisture control/wicking tees, polos, and youth and lady shooting shirts of various styles, colors, and pad thicknesses. Also a few tall sized shooting shirts. If there is something special you need, please order now since we can't guarantee we will have what you want along with us. Please stop by and visit Stephanie and myself! Good Luck to all the competitors! We will see you there! Sue at Pine Tree Custom Sportswear 309-754-9440
    (Sorry BigEd and Hauxfan, no apple pie..........)

7-12-09..Tuesday the 14th will be the last day I can take orders for the IOWA STATE SHOOT to guarantee delivery at the shoot! I we will be in the shop all day Sunday if you would like to call and place your order or email at the address above. See you there! Sue

2. ShootinSue

3. ShootinSue

If you bring the ice cream (it can't be runny or melted) I will bring the apple pie......but I'm not going to share with BigEd, no matter how hard he cries...thanks Bill! Let me know about the ice cream. Sue

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

5. ShootinSue

There you go......passing the blame to someone else....If you want apple pie, you have to share. At least Bill said something about ice cream. If you are going to sit in the shade of my tent and eat my apple pie, you have to bring something along to share.......I am sure you were taught this a long time ago, think back, if you can, and make sure it goes with apple pie. Jeezzz, who started the apple pie thing anyway? Now I will be baking all week instead of getting shirts done. Sue

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Did someone say "apple pie"?

Yummy yummy, that's good for my tummy!

I love apple pie.

Looking forward to seeing you in at the State Shoot.

Hauxfan!

7. ShootinSue

Hi Hauxfan! Looking forward to the shoot and we will see you there. Hey Biged, maybe you could bring the whipped cream! On second thought............maybe not.......we know you. Sue

8. Hauxfan

Big Ed, you're not getting close to me with whipped cream. But that would sure be good on some strawberry shortcake.....yummy.......

Hauxfan!

9. Hauxfan

I can do both.........on a good day.... lol

The sad part is........I'm better at one than I am at the other........lol

Hauxfan!

10. ShootinSue

Looks like I should be selling baked goods instead of shooting shirts........ok, I'm bringing a couple of my great home baked dutch apple pies, and maybe, if I get time, a peach and a strawberry/rhubarb. You guys will only get some if you bring the ice cream. BigEd, if you bring Jr., please let me know, I will either have to bake 10 more just for him, or hide the pies.....How did we ever get on this subject anyway......so much for my shirts. Sue

11. ShootinSue

12. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Susie-Q, when I order my shirts (the long sleeve others), I'd also like one of those strawberry/rhubarb pies thrown in? :) Double YUM!! Hap

13. ShootinSue

Hap, Looks like you might have to wait in line....I promise to bring you a homemade strawberry-rhubarb pie when we head down your way next year and you won't have to share with anyone if you don't want to. Your other shirts will probably be available again in about two weeks if that's okay. I will let you know when they are available. How did you do at the shoot? Sue

14. Hap MecTweaks

Oh goodies!! I can't wait! UH, er, here's what I was doin;

<a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/HapMecTweaks/?action=view&current=Shooting.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> <a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/HapMecTweaks/?action=view&current=ClayBird-2.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

AND, here's what I got!!

<a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/HapMecTweaks/?action=view&current=8-20Pics327.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Not great but nevertheless, they are hard to come by!! All those other guys were tryin the best to beat me!! :)

Hap

15. Hap MecTweaks

Thank you also Vern!! I had my gun cocked too!! LMAO

Hap

16. Hauxfan

Hap, In order for you to get any pie, you have to show up in person to collect it.

And as long as you can't make, I will volunteer to collect your pie for you, eat it and tell you how good it was.

That should make your day for you.......lol

Hauxfan!

17. Hap MecTweaks

Sorry Haux, I already promised my share to shootlow this year since I can't make it. Thanks for your gracious offer though! He needs it more so than you ennyways? I'll sure try for some next year though, could I shoot on yer squad?!! Wear lots of Susie-Q's shootin shirts, you'll shoot better and look better too! :)

Hap

18. ShootinSue

Hey Hap! Congrats!! Wow...I think you're need'n a bigger trophy case pretty soon they way you've been shooting! I think that's worth maybe 2 pies??? Hauxfan, bring the ice cream and you'll get some pie. Vern, we hope to be headed your way next year also, and it sounds like I will also be setting up a baked goods tent......jeeezzz guys, do you want shooting stuff or eatting stuff?? Sue the baker

19. Hap MecTweaks

Thank you Susie-Q!! I agree, two pies it R then!! :) Susie-Q, why can't we do both? Might help us reach AAA status quicker too?? It's those shirts workin their magic for me gurl! Grinz Hap :)

20. ShootinSue

LOL Hap, I figure if you are eatting a bunch of pie, you'll be needing bigger shirts.......more sales for me....ummmmm...not a bad idea! Sue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.