1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Iowa Shooters

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Reports indicate that the De Moyne Register has published a map containing schools with and without security. This would put those children at schools without at risk of another wacko. This paper apparently is another Gannett rag like the one in New York which suffered financially because of its publication of gun owners names, when subscribers cancelled and advertisers pulled advertising. First thing that happened as you know is the NY paper hired armed security. When you are in trouble..first person you call is a man with a gun, yet this NY paper wants protection for themselves but not our families because of their anti-gun leanings. Is it time to boycott another liberal Gannet newspaper? ed nichols

2. thunder

thunder Active Member

Paper published a map showing what schools were protected and which one were not. It was all over Fox a few minutes ago and Kelly interviewed the editor. What a anti gun idiot, he denied that what they did was wrong.

Guess the liberals anti gunner are willing to sacrifice children safety for their agenda. Sad to say I think some would like to see another shooting so they can get gun control passed.

What is wrong with these people.

3. trapperwads

Thunder...Is this a classic example "that liberals just don't think" or that liberals don't care what they do to achieve their agenda?

4. thunder

thunder Active Member

trapperwads I'm beginning to believe that these far left liberals will do anything to get their agenda passed. I believe our President will do anything to destroy our constitution and our way of life.

When will this insanity stop in this country.

5. trapperwads

I believe in all our freedoms as outlined in the Constitution including freedom of the press. I also believe that should publication of information such as this result in another tragedy like Newtown, the paper involved (its editors included) should be charged as accessories to murder. Any freedom should come with a common sense inclusion. As gun owners we have a responsibility to handle them safely...freedom of the press should also come with a responsibility. ed

6. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Trapperwads the answer is liberals care about advancing their agenda.They say they feel everybodies pain but in fact the only pain they feel is their own.They are intellectually and morally bankrupt.

Darr

7. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Here is an article about the school maps from the.....Des Moines Register.

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

That is stupid to publish something like that

People should write in or go online and make a comment

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. thunder

thunder Active Member

I cannot say how horrible this act could become. Let's all pray nothing happens because of this stupid agenda based move by this assidine press.

I hope the Iowa people will not let Registry survive this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.