1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IOWA RESULTS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 391girl, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391girl

391girl TS Member

Any results from 2007 Iowa shoot would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Don't know a lot of the scores, but I had an 89 on handicap. I sucked!

They say Ricky Marshall only beat me by 11 birds.........lol

It was hot and humid, but we had a little air moving so it wasn't too bad.

Lots of 100s on the 16s.

Sorry I can't help you out more.

Hauxfan!

3. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

ricky marshall had 399out of 400. missed 1 16 yard target. harlan had 99---98 handicap--99 doubles. leo had 100 16,s 100 doubles .i didn,t see his handicap. david hull from ottumwa had a 98 from 26 1/2 wonshootoff with jon halford congrats to david & jon that is about the best i can do for now. dwain

4. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Bob Stuart comes through for us again, at the link above.

Neil

5. hettinger

hettinger TS Member

Have the dates for the 2008 State Shoot been determined yet? We are trying to schedule a memorial shoot in July of 2008 and do not want it to conflict with this shoot.
    Thank you.

6. Hett

Hett TS Member

That is just what I figured, but I thought that there would actually be someone that could let those dates out before Sunday. Its really not a big secret.

7. Stubbie

Stubbie TS Member

Hi Hauxfan
    I wonder if I can Get you to do me a favor if you are going to the shoot do you know Aussie Ray who is vendoring at the shoot. He is a very good friend of mine and his wife rang me today but I was not home she wanted to know how my wife was as she has been in hospital for several weeks please tell Pat(Rays wife)that Vicki is on the mend and should, I hope be home on the weekend.

If you could ask if they have a cell over there and if you could get it and post the number on here I will give them a call from down under.

I guess it is hot in Iowa at present I see some results have been put up I noticed that old poacher Darwin Stock is doing OK.
    If you see Ron Koch say Hi(I stayed with he and Ruby in 1999 fantastic people) I think he will only be there on the weekend. Pass my regards to Danny Mayne,Jake,Perry Groenn? Mark Simkins, Dennis Bigelow hope you all have a great State shoot. I would love to get to another one sometime in the future as the people were great to me on my last visit.

Kind Regards Stubbie aka John Holder

8. Elizabeth Christensen

Elizabeth Christensen Member

Hi John:

I've tried to email you in the last few months, but it keeps coming back that the address that I have isn't good anymore. Can you drop me a note so I can fix you in my address book.

I went and got the number for Ray -- he's just down a few vendors from me here in Iowa. His number here is (217) 497-5299.

Glad that Vicki is on the mend and will be home soon. I'll keep you guys in my prayers. Take care and looking forward to hearing from you.

Liz

9. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

10. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Stubbie, I'll print your message off and take it to them at the shoot today.

Glad to hear that your wife is on the mend.

And I'll also say hi to those other folks you mentioned.......when I see them.

Anything else, just ask, and I'll try to get it done for you.

Hauxfan!

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congrats to all of the fine shooters who won! There was some good shooting going on there, from what I could see on the website.

12. kolar12

kolar12 Member

Speaking of Aussies, are Ray and Pat here? I heard that they no longer make the trip to the states to sell thier wonderful hats.

Thanks, Gary

13. Stubbie

Stubbie TS Member

Hauxfan Many thanks hope to meet you one day and all the best for your shooting.

Kind Regards Stubbie.

14. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Gary (Kolar 12).

Pat say's every year this is the last one, but Ray just loves gettin his hands on your "Greenbacks", great couple full of great stories and wonderful Aussie hospitality.

I have had to miss the last three Iowa-grand trips due to Health and family issue's but God willing we are looking forward to 2008 so we can visit and shoot in your great country again.

Our eldest son is going to come back into our family business with us next year and that should allow my wife to travel with me next year.

Yours in sport.

Gary & Karen Kennerson.

Sunny, Sydney Australia.

aka. Release Trigger.

PS Congrats to you and Karen, it seems you are both shooting well this summer, I keep up to date with all the scores from all the shoots, I hope it continues for you both.

15. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

Another fine shoot in Iowa. Makes me proud that they are my neighbors! Omaha

16. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

17. warbux

warbux TS Member

18. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i met the hauxfan what a fine gent. we talked several times. i had a great time even though i shot like crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.