1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Iowa Poll: Gingrich 1st, Paul 2nd and Romney 3rd.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Fiinally people are seeing Romney for what he is - Obama Lite

"With the dizzying fall of Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich has stepped into the breach and now stands alone as the most popular GOP presidential candidate in The Des Moines Register’s new Iowa Poll.

Gingrich, with support of 25 percent of likely Republican caucusgoers, is seven points ahead of the rising Ron Paul, who’s at 18 percent. Mitt Romney drops to third, at 16percent, denting his previously armor-plated Iowa polling average. Romney’s support stood at 22 percent last month."

More at the link.

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

So what is your guess for who is leading next month?

3. Brian in Oregon

Depends on who the Chicago Machine can dig up or make up unsubstantiated dirt on.

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I don't know, I think Ron Paul seems pretty clean. The others are handsome JFK types so maybe they will be next on that premise.

5. Brian in Oregon

I'm rooting for Ron Paul.

6. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Come on Brian. Ron Paul is aa lame as Obama. And in some cases worse. Bachmann and Santorum will make moves before long. About all that is left for true conservatives.

7. Brian in Oregon

Backmann and Santorum aren't going anywhere. The best they could hope for is VP.

I don't agree with Ron Paul on everything, but having strong libertarian leanings I like much of what he says. He's certainly better than Romney, who is Obama Lite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.