1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Iowa High School State Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gordhawk, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gordhawk

Gordhawk TS Member

Does anyone from Iowa know anything about the trapshoot this Sat.April 26th at the Iowa State Homegrounds in Cedar Falls,Iowa for Iowa High School shooters? I have a Grandson that is going to be shooting,but he doesn't seem to have any information,such as the starting time,etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance.

2. wannaz

wannaz Member

Here is some info for you, if you want to know specifics you can call or email Nate Northey I guess.

Please register as soon as you arrive on April 26. Have the team form completed with
    an adult supervisor identified for each team. Also, have all the forms signed, and
    the parental consent forms completed. Each participant who is 18 still needs a
    consent form with his/her signature. Checks should be made out to the Cedar Falls
    Gun Club. To start the trap shoot on schedule, registration must be completed by
    9:30, and shooting practice must be concluded by 9:45.

I've attached a registration packet to this email in case you can't find the one we
    mailed you. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Contact me with any
    questions or concerns.

Nate Northey

Shoot Director for the Cedar Falls Gun Club's 23rd Annual Iowa State High School
    Trap Shoot

trap2008@mchsi.com

319-235-6925 or 319-830-9350

3. Juno

Juno TS Member

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I think practice starts at 0800 and the program starts at 0900, but I'm not totally for sure on this.

I, along with a lot of oldsters have volunteered our services to keep score for these young up and comers.....

Looks like we can expect a pretty good day weather wise. We're supposed to have a high of 58 with sunny skies. Well, if you can believe those weathermen. lol

Hauxfan!

5. wannaz

wannaz Member

MAybe if I can figure out who you are Hauxfan I will try to find you to say hi and thanks for your time. My son will be shooting with the Muscatine team.

6. Hauxfan

Sounds like a plan, wannnaz. Looking forward to meeting you.

If you ask some of the other older guys that are scoring, I'm sure one of them can point you in the right direction.

Hauxfan!

7. jmas

jmas TS Member

wannaz - Be careful what you ask for

jmas

8. Hauxfan

Funny, Jmas!

Are you going to be there too?

Or do I have to do it all again? lol lol

Hauxfan!

9. Gordhawk

Gordhawk TS Member

Thanks to all of you that responded to this thread. I phoned Mr. Nate Northey,and he provided me with all of the details of the shoot. Hope to see you all Saturday. Thanks Again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
high school trap shooting rules iowa

iowa high school state trap shoot

iowa high school state trap shoot 2016

iowa high school trap shooting

iowa high school trap shooting rules

iowa high school trap shooting state meet

iowa high school trapshoooting
iowa state high school trap soot