1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Invitation at Forest City

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by revbook, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revbook

revbook Member

I posted a couple of weeks ago that I was visiting Savannah and wanted to do some trap shooting. Chris at Forest City responded with an invitation to shoot and gave me his telephone number. Last Wednesday I arrived at the club and called Chris, he got me through the gate and I made my way up to the clubhouse. Once inside I asked for Chris and he made me feel right at home. Chris set my son and I up with a trap manned by one of the politest young men it was my ever my pleasure to meet. We shot 2 rounds of regular trap and 2 rounds of wobble. Afterwards we visited the pro shop and walked through the bar area to view some of the memorabilia. Chris asked that I visit again when in town and I will certainly take advantage of their hospitality and bring my gun along! With many thanks to Forest City Cun Club in Savannah, GA,

Don Newton
    Pittsburgh, PA

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Southern hospitality.

3. magic

magic Member

Great club and a great guy (Chris). Can't wait to attend the skeet masters there each year!

Jason Sheehy

4. Herb Roach

Herb Roach Member

Jason, is the Skeet Masters invitational? I don't know if I could make it, but it would certainly be nice. Herb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.