1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Investment Opportunity

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by amboy49, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

What with everyone's 401k being in the toilet I thought I would share an investmentopportunity that I recently ran across. Wanting to share the wealth with my shooting brethren I naturally thought of all of you. The following is what I received.

I am one of a group of investors which is considering investing in a large cat ranch near Bassett, Virginia. It is our intention to start rather small, with about one million cats. Each cat averages about twelve kittens a year. Skins can be sold for about 20 cents for the white ones and 40 cents for the black ones. This will give us twelve million skins per year to sell at an average price of around 32 cents resulting in revenue of about $3,000,000 a year. This really averages to $10,000 a day, excluding Saturdays and Sundays. A good mean cat man can skin about fifty cats per day at a rate of $3.15 per day. It will only take 663 men to operate the ranch so that the net profit will be over $8,200 per day.

The cats would be fed on rats exclusively. Rats multiply four times as fast as cats. Therefore, we would start a rat ranch right adjacent to the cat farm. If we start with one million rats we will have four rats per cat each day. The rats will be fed on the carcasses of the cats we skin. This will give each rat one-quarter of a cat. You can see by this that the business is a clean self-sustaining operation - self supporting and really automatic throughout. The cats will eat the rats and the rats will eat the cats, and we will get the skins.

Eventually, it is our hope to cross the cats with snakes. These hybrids will shed their own skins twice a year. This would save the labor costs of skinning as well as giving us two skins a year per cat. Let me know if you are interested; as you can imagine, we are rather particular about who we want to let into this potential business and we want the fewest investors possible. To follow up I suggest you use PayPal to forward the initial deposit of $100,000 per investor.

It is my underderstanding you can contact I. Cheatum Lawson for further information.

Best regards,

Noel Kendall

P.S. I have also checked with the government. The believe there may be some substantial benefit from this enterprise with Cap and Trade credits to be for by TARP and Stimulus Funds. Don't procrastinate, this great investment opportunity surely will not last long.

2. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

I will await your W. U. money order. Will return $100K to you by W.U. money order as well ! Don't be concerned if the envelope is post marked Dubaii or Azurbaijan ! Just where I have my summer homes - don't like the cold midwest winters, you know !

3. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

I'm contacting my law firm to see the legalities please forward all correspondence to:

Duwee, Cheatum and Howe Lawyers Inc.

4. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

We had been doing a similar venture in San Juan Capistrano (where the Swallows return every year since 1776.

Shortly after our Mission was founded in 1776, the native tribes told the Fr. Serra about this little known way to prosper. Fr. Serra felt that we could ship the coats with cattle hides out of Dana Point, having read "Two Years Before the Mast". That year a ranch was established and pussy cats imported.

The ranch (Rancho Mission Viejo) had been very successful with pussy cats and swallows (in lieu of rats). Some 48 years ago we became a city with certifiable politicians; snakes were to be bred to the pussies shortly thereafter to try reduce labor costs, this based on a large and expensive governmental study.

However, the consultants who did the study did not then realize that involving politicians with pussys would doom our venture. Swallows, being innately smart, would no longer feed on dead carcasses, and their coats were rather shabby besides.

This year, the swallows did not return. (Just check the newspaper accounts for March 19.)

Kalifornians wish you well in your new business venture, and hope that you learn from us to never, ever, let your politicians get near your pussys.

Vaya con Dios, Amigos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.