1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jerseyshooter, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

Hello Ronald/lsvgail I think most of the folks here have no problem with pistol sales but you might consider a few things.
    First, if you are selling, putting your full name is a commond courtesy
    Second, Put your posts in the FOR SALE section rather than the discussion section
    Third, more history on the gun and pics are appropriate as well as (especially for pistols) how you have come by them and if you are an ffl dealer
    Finally, this is not a general gun sales forum. We are all OK with trapshooters who have an occasional pistol or rifle, but pure sales of this type should be on Gunsamerica, etc.
    If other forum members disagree, feel free to sound off (generally not a problem!)
    Regards Rich Snead

2. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Uhm, am I missing something here? Where is the "FOR SALE" section? I hate to think I've been missing bargains!

3. Jerseyshooter

Jerseyshooter TS Member

When you post a thread you will be options...shooting related/for sale/off topic/policital.

4. KRK32

KRK32 Member

You can click the category view at the top of the discussion page to view separated category's thats why you have to choose which one your post fits best in. I like them separated it organizes the list alot better. Kirk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.