1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce myself

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Black Diamond Shot South, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Diamond Shot South

Black Diamond Shot South TS Member

Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself to all of you. My name is James Gregory and i live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I've been playing with Trap Shooting for the better part of 15 years. Only until this year have i been getting serious.

As my Screen name implies i am now associated with Black Diamond Shot. I will be serving the Southwest, including Nevada, Arizona, So. California and Southern Utah. Even if you are outside this area, let me know what you need and i will do what i can to get you shot.

I am currently seeing what the need is for these areas to place an order from Tony. After this order i will have on hand up to 2 Ton at any one time. Shot sizes will be 7.5, 8, 8.5 & 9. Orders can be by the 25lb bag or by the ton.

I suppose you are now asking how much? If you order by the Ton i can get the shot price to you at $24/bag plus shipping. If you are only needing a couple bags the price will be $25/bag plus shipping. The best way to do this is for you to order at least a ton so that the shipping costs are spread out among many bags. At this time i don't know what shipping costs are, but chances are i would be delivering it to you so depending on gas prices and munchies it may be fairly cheap.

Feel free to contact me at blackdiamondshotsouth@gmail.com, or my cell at seven-zero-two 266-7322 if you have questions or would like to be placed on the order list. I am looking at picking up an order with Tony in the next two weeks if possible.

I look forward to helping you with your shot needs.
    Thank You
    James Gregory
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Black Diamond Shot, Southwest Distributor

2. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

James,

For a few bags, check with your local Post Office. Ask about their flat rate Priority Mail boxes (different sizes and weight limits are available at no charge). The per-box weight limits are generous and it might be a way to ship a few bags of shot.

Rollin

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

James- Does Black Diamond make shot that will break handicap targets when I mis-point my gun? If so, I could use some.

Pat Ireland

4. Black Diamond Shot South

Thanks Rollin,

That's a definate route we are looking at if someone needs shot immediately. It's not what we prefer because we want to keep the costs down as much as possible but if that is what the shooters need we are more than happy to get it to them in a timely, efficient and cost effective means.

James

5. Black Diamond Shot South

"Does Black Diamond make shot that will break handicap targets when I mis-point my gun? If so, I could use some."

Funny you mention that Pat, we are working on a "magic" shot. We have been in contact with many people in the government and have made great strides in creating shot that can turn, dive, climb and even come back the other way very similar to what happened to Kennedy. Our main problem is that the shot is SO good once it gets past the house it tends to do a 180 and take out ALL the birds still in the trap house, and this tends to slow down the shoot. But we are working on it. We haven't come up with a name but "Grassy knole" is one we are leaning towards. ;)

James

6. Black Diamond Shot South

Just checking in, if anyone has any questions please let me know. Black Diamond Shot will do everything we can to provide you with quality shot at the best price point possible.

Thank You,
    James Gregory
    Black Diamond Shot
    Southwest Distributor

7. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

I assume you would ship 2 bags via USPS Flat Rate @ 10.35. Am I correct?

TIA

AndyH ;-)

8. 100straight

100straight Member

"i will do what i can to get you shot."

This statement doesn't sound all that friendly to me. he he he

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

9. Black Diamond Shot South

Andy44 if that's what the post office charges me then that's what i would ask you to pay.

Let me know if i can do anything else for you.

10. Black Diamond Shot South

100straight "Mark"...ummm well, uhhhh, gee let's see uhhh. I got nothing. LOL

James

11. wanderer

wanderer Member

Hi James:

Will pick up shot from you when attending shoots at the new Clark Co. shooting facility. Whats status on that? Gary E. Gasaway

12. RickyI

RickyI TS Member

James,

email sent your way.....

thanks,

RickyI

13. Black Diamond Shot South

Sounds great Gary, look forward to meeting you.

As for the new facility, what i'm hearing is anytime between June and September. Now that the courts have "dismissed" the lawsuits and such they have been able to get back on construction. I'll do a drive by on Friday and see if i can get on site and take some pictures and maybe talk to someone.

James Gregory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.