1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Intertek International clay target machine

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dasiver, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dasiver

dasiver TS Member

Purchased a Model 420 new in 2004. Very disappointed in this machine. Lots of little problems.

Have finally fixed the problem of breaking targets during the carousel rotation.

The second problem occurred when the shaft spun on the throwing arm. I don't have the correct manual. It came with a Model 400 manual. the main difference is the main tension spring on the 420 is on the left and the 420 is on the right.

Anyone out there know if the company is still in business. The phone number I have is assigned to a different company and they get a little testy when asked if they know what happened to the company that used to have it. Apparently they get a lot of phone calls for Intertek International in Cypress, TX.

Would appreciate any help.

David.

2. tj303

tj303 Member

Somebody going by 'Trapdoctor' used work with these machines. trapdoctor@trapdesigns.com

3. Texas Crew'd

Texas Crew'd Member

David,

Our local 4-H has 2 intertek machines. I believe they are out of business. Almost all the parts can be ordered through grainger.

If you give Butch or John a call at R and R Trap they may be able to get you going in the right direction. Good folks to deal with. (210)688-3165

Garry

4. Texas Crew'd

Texas Crew'd Member

Just one more item.

Are you using white flyers? For what ever reason I believe the machines where built around a white flyer, much fewer breaks and good targets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.