1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Internet site for Winchester traps?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by darwinbene, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

0   0   0

We have, at our trap club, Winchester traps machines that need repairs. We have bought two Win Skeet machines and needs parts and manuals for both. Does anyone know where to get both?
    Thanks, Darwin

2. Carol Lister

Carol Lister TS Member

0   0   0

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Darwin..... Mash on the above link for all your requests.. Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Whiz White- Email: whiz@swsupply.com

5. GoldenWest

GoldenWest Member

0   0   0

Call Golden West Industries or go to there web site golden West trap and skeet.com You can find all the info you need on the web site including the repair manual's for the Winchester machines. Give us a call 818 365-3946

6. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

0   0   0

QRP (Quality Replacement Parts) is good. I have purchased parts from them several times.

Allen

7. traploader

traploader Member

0   0   0

Western Retro Products has parts and accessories.

I'll also launch a new product in the next couple of months for your Western skeet machines that will increase the capacity to 500 targets. Call or email me and I'll keep you posted on when they'll be available.

Ian Brotherston Western Retro Products (250) 216-8937

8. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Well, I orchestrated the buy-out of the Winchester-Western trap & skeet Division from Winchester in E. Alton to H-S Precision here in RC, so I have ALL of the Winchester diagrams, blue prints, etc.

I *was* their Midwest Distributor, but no longer am doing that. They have a warehouse full of parts yet.

HOWEVER, I have some of the best manuals available. I have spent a great deal of time assembling these along with price lists that relate to one another.

What machines to you have: V1524/V1579, V1577, V1582, V1583, V1574???
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Whiz White

9. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Should mention that I do has lots of parts I love to get rid of.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

v1524 western trap manuel

western v1524a trap manuel