Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Internet Service at Sparta

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  kjohnson 
#1 ·
I am planning to get mobile internet service before the Grand. I would like to know what providers (ie-Sprint, AT&T, Verison, etc.) has good coverage and the ones with poor coverage at Sparta.

Or maybe someone has a better idea and knowlege of an alternative from the Broadband card. I heard there is a way to receive internet service with a satillite or other device in our motorcoach. I have know idea how that works or were to go to find out how it works.

I would appreciate all suggestions, advice and experiences.

Thank you,

Kathleen

#6 ·
Kathleen,

I have taken my Verizon everywhere. I shoot and vend at trapshoots, so internet connection is very important. I have never had a problem anywhere. I have used it @ Missouri and it works well. I even get service with Verizon @ Central KY Gun Club in Berea, KY. If you get AT&T, it won't work there, but Verizon is so fast it is amazing. They gave me the Air Card for free, and my bill with taxes is $60.07 a month for unlimited service. I am well pleased!

Matt Woodson - Woodson Enterprises

#13 ·
Bill J & Tbar,

Thank you for your input. I think it is great that they offer WiFi and a lot of other gun clubs. I have taken advantage of it several times.

Thank you to those Clubs with WiFi!

However, I like to get my office work done early in the morning before the sun is up. So all that is left to do for the day is shoot:)

I went with Verison, I will try it out next week at the Iowa State Shoot.

Thanks again,

Kathleen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.