1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Internet is Antidote for Obama/Liberals/Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bushmaster1313, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Without the Internet we would be in even worse shape. Other than Fox News, the Liberals control tha mass media. And if the fairness doctrine goes through for talk radio, Fox News could be next. Without the Internet the current Administration could dissemninate lies in a 1984 Orwellian fashion.

Just think, if Obama health care goes through, when we are all stuck in lines waiting for life saving drugs and operations, the media could report official Government Statistics proving that things are really much better than they used to be when people could make their own choices.

With the Internet, the truth will be told.

Dictators hated printing presses.

The White House hates fishy e-mails.

Eric Holder is going after the CIA.

Good thing we get to vote every two years.

Lou

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

I concur.

I guarantee you, there AIN'T going to be any Bob Woodward hatchet-job on _this_ President. That sort of thing is a one-way street.

So I'd rather have a medium that allows reality to get exposed, even if a lot of other dubious crap comes along with it, than to go back to an America where Dan Rather was the gatekeeper for everything.

You can't trust anything blindly...but when could you ever?

Look at tons of sources...average them together...and make up your own mind. That's all any thinking person could ever do, anyway; only thing that's changed is now we have more sources to throw into the equation. Some people may be happier looking a single data point. I tend to be a "throw it all in - random errors sum to zero" kind of guy.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

There is one thing that needs to be done. Being "in the know" via internet and cable news is great. Buuuut........there are many out there who can benefit from our enhanced knowledge.

Think I'm going to write some letters to the editor (they only allow one a month), and bitch at the local TV channels for not showing the other side. We do have a Fox affiliate that is a little better than the other 2.

Here's an idea for you: Those bulletin boards at the front of business places might benefit from some truth about Obamacare.

HM

4. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

Bushed, what have you been drinking? The net is used by all parties. Probably more by Obamas, libs and the dems. Who have also learned to use the teleprompter. Bush never got the hang of it. But got to be able to read first. That cuts out a lot of the wingnuts.

And we know for sure the birthers can't get on.

And the evangelicals don't need it. Or can't figure it out. They just need Sarah on the TV. Telling us about family values.

This topic might be a do-over for sure, Bushed.

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Yeah, let's talk about the real crooks, the ones in Congress.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Why do y'all think Hitlery Klintong want "controls" on the Internet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.