1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

International monitors at US polling places

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Joe Potosky, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

International monitors at US polling places draw criticism

United Nations-affiliated election monitors from Europe and central Asia will be at polling places around the U.S. looking for voter suppression activities by conservative groups, a concern raised by civil rights groups during a meeting this week. The intervention has drawn criticism from a prominent conservative-leaning group combating election fraud.

The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), a United Nations partner on democratization and human rights projects, will deploy 44 observers around the county on Election Day to monitor an array of activities, including potential disputes at polling places.

Liberal-leaning civil rights groups met with representatives from the OSCE this week to raise their fears about what they say are systematic efforts to suppress minority voters likely to vote for President Obama.

The observers, from countries such as Germany, France, Serbia, Belarus, Ukraine and Kazakhstan, will observe voting at polling places and other political activity.

The AFL-CIO will dispatch 300 lawyers to monitor poll workers and third-party groups challenging voter registration.

The Advancement Project, a self-described multi-racial civil rights organization, will send more than 3,000 poll watchers to battleground states.

The Election Protection coalition, which includes Democratic allies such as the Sierra Club, Service Employees International Union and People for the American Way, plans to recruit 8,000 to 10,000 volunteers to cover 80 cities and counties.

READ COMPLETE ARTICLE:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/263141-international-monitors-at-polling-places-draw-criticism-from-voter-fraud-group

-----------------------

Who will be montoring the cemetery vote?

2. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

They have their own agenda and somehow I get the gut feeling it is not to safeguard the welfare of the American electorate. Chichay

3. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Wonder what countries the monitors are from, Iran, China, North Korea?...Bill

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Do you suppose they will be in Philly or will they leave it up to the New Black Panther group?

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Bill1949, you didn't read the article. Here are the Countries from the article. Mike.

has no jurisdiction over American elections.”

The observers, from countries such as Germany, France, Serbia, Belarus, Ukraine and Kazakhstan, will observe voting at polling places and other political activity.

6. Straight50

Straight50 Member

Btw, who is going to be monitoring the New Black Panthers??? The Europeans????

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What a steaming pile of male bovine fecal matter.

The whole premise is that the conservatives are committing vote fraud, while the biggest perpetrators have always been the Demoncraps.

So they're going to monitor for minority suppression? What about Black Panther intimidation, the dead voting, votes for smokes, illegal aliens voting, etc.?

8. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

If that "Commie" Obama gets back in office, you will be seeing a whole lot more of those blue hats in this country!

9. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Polling places are for US citizens, not foreign nationals. HMB

10. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

This is just the begining of the shenanigans. I believe they will be wide spread and numerous. The further Bama falls in the polls, the more prevelant they will be. Remember, he only has to steal a few key states to win. It appears Florida is off of his radar. Maybe, maybe not. If he grabs Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia, I fear Mitt is toast, even if he gets Florida. And I don't for one second think everything will be on the "up and up" in Dade and Broward counties.

What was the famous saying from Joseph Stalin? Something like, "it doesn't matter who casts the vote, it's who counts the votes that matters".

11. schwabby

schwabby Member

10 documented cases of in person voter fraud ever. Thousands of democratic registrations thrown in the trash. You do the math.
    Steve

12. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

When did USA voting become an international problem? Who is footing the bill for lodging, food, and other. Why not a private security detail in the USA of mixed political views? This move is pro lefty in itself and a slur against the American people.

13. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

You win schwabby, a $10 contribution to Romney in your name. Great job, keep up the leftist drivel for Romney.

14. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

John, if I make derogatory statements about Romney will you send some money in for me or is that too obvious?

15. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Sorry Rick but you just don't qualify as a libtard. Get a frontal lobotomy and then we'll see :)

16. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Yeah John will you make the same deal for me too, or at least match my donations?

I can be a hypocrite just like the libs for a price, but I ain't cheap

17. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

If we can't trust the vote in this country, liberty is gone. Lock and Load.

18. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

19. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

schwabby, before you tell another LIE maybe you ought to research the convictions of voter fraud from the last election ALONE not to mention the probable that weren't prosecuted. That scum bag Barney Frank was ELECTED and left in office even when they found out there were over 1,000 illegal votes from prison inmates for him! You are full of BS!

20. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

64. 7 degrees. Monitor lizards starting to become active!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.