1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting video about OIL and ENERGY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

http://www.valcent.net/i/misc/Vertigro/index.html

the above will take you to a video clip about an energy alternative that is worth thinking about.

Bob Schultz

2. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

This process along with other alternative fuels is one of the reasons our gas cost 4.00+ a gallon right now. The big oil companies and the government see what is coming and they can't stop it anymore. They are gouging us for all they can...while they can!

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Thanks for the link, Bob.

I did some work with a company that does algal syntheses of organic compounds (mainly radioisotopes for medical diagnostics), and although it's not directly related to what these guys are doing, it's amazing the degree of structural selectivity in product outputs that can be achieved with these organisms.

I don't know about the economics of this as far as capital and such, but when he says you can select product output for specific C-x structures, jet fuel - diesel - etc., he's not kidding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.