1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting things at the Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Out of the 40 years that Dad and I have been to the Grand, other than shooting International Trap at Vandalia with the Japaneese team, happened this week. I had a English teaching lesson with the Japan Team again. I spent over 1 1/2 hour teaching them to say the word "Ljutic" and explaining where there name was originated at (call Nadine). Then explaining my license plate of Ljutic Lane Labradors and to find out that one of them's father had purchased a Show Quality Dog from us a couple of years back that has won every Labrador Specialty Show that he has ever been too. What a small world!!! Other than that....they have did their best to pixx off the vendors ( 1 person) But we're having a ball. Thanks to all, Doug @ SGS

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Rutic Rane Rabradors...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.