1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting Survey

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Smokechaser, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokechaser

Smokechaser TS Member

I read an interesting survey from top trapshooters as to what they thought were the best trap gun's when all factors (including costs) we're considered. Performance was a key ingredient to their thought process, or so the article claimed. So, to them, with every aspect put on the table they picked:

1) Beretta 682 line of shotguns<BR>
    2) Ljutic Mono-Gun<BR>
    3) Browning BT-99<BR>
    4) Kolar Super Trap<BR>
    5) Perrazi MX-2000<BR>

They said a blanket could cover them all and numbers interchanged: the results were that close. I was Googling trap shotgun review when this article popped-up. For the life of me, I can't remember what magazine or website it was from. I just remembered the shotguns and their order of selection. That BT-99 is an amazing SBT as is the Ljutic. My big surprise was no Kreighoff guns were listed...just a thought piece --- doesn't mean a thing really.....

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Yeah surprisingly missing are Campbell, Ohye, Kiner, Harrison III, Bonillas, etc...

3. old folks

old folks TS Member

Big M, you do remember what guns these trapshooters made it to the big show with, don't you?
    Old Folks

4. Simon Engraving

Simon Engraving Active Member

old folks is right is a good gun points like a stiff d--k and has good balance. the ole model 12 has a soft spot in all r hearts

5. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I have owned two listed on the list but no longer have them.

I do not agree with their choices.

Then again it was THEIR choices and NOT mine. To each their own.Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.