1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting Observation this Winter !!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Woods, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I had a very intersting winter, I was a guest of the Tucson Trap & Skeet Club,Tucson , Az.. I did enjoy myself and met a lot of new friends.
    After the completion of the 2010 Spring Grand, including the Preliminary, Feb. 16 thru 28th, We had a good shoot good weather & bad. Following the Spring Grand , March 9 thru 14th, 2010 the Tucson Club hosted the 34th Annual "Old Pueblo Open 2010 "
    This is a "NSSF" Event, Did you know this has been one of Arizona's largest skeet Shoots. Program Info. Contact : David Tetrault, Skeet Director
    during the first of the week, I stayed clear, being such a large event, an old rookie as I, who only has had time to shoot skeet as a pleasure and enjoyment with my friends, not having time to compete at trap & skeet on a full time schedule.
    Curiousity killed the cat , and Thursday I drove out to see what was going on.
    I was shocked to realize this event had been poorly attended.

I must apologize for my behavior that morning, I definately went straight to the shoot director, told him what I thought, he had driven club members away, we thought there was no room for us to shoot.
    I I had any idea this event could use another shooter or two.
    They would of had it.
    I was unaware of the Old Pueblo program, there were no copies available
    at club.
    I guess i am looking for more shooters for 2011.
    Lots of room for shooters.

Happy Shooting !!!

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.