1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting Message I just received.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by jimrich60, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

I very much doubt that this bill, like other anti-gun bills, will go very far in the immediate future. It does, however, clearly illustrate where the leftists who now run our government, want to take the country, and who they consider as the real "enemy" While, as I said, such bills have little chance of even getting out of committee for now, if the Dems and leftists still control Congress after the 2010 elections, then all bets are off and I think you will see a lot more of this and worse.

Jim R

2. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Jim B

While I think we all appreciate the efforts of such groups as the one who publicized this bill, I am not sure that these little "firefights" against this bill, or other specific bills should be our (the gun owning community) priority. Rather, I choose to focus my efforts and what funding I can afford on trying to help remove the marxists and leftists now in the Congress (of whatever party), and support efforts to elect new, conservative candidates. If we can change the make up of Congress in 2010 and give those who remain a good scare of losing their jobs, then we will have cut off the snakes head and won't have to fight for freedom bill by bill.

Jim R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.