1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

interesting if you reload a must read !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shaner, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaner

shaner Member

http://www.nraila. org/Legislation/ Read.aspx? ID=3145

real nice sure would kick a lot of dealers in the butt

2. michshooter

michshooter TS Member

I have sent my comment letter to OHSA protesting the proposed regulation. We need all shooters to send the NRA letter to OHSA protesting the proposed regulation or be ready to give up reloading and shooting.

3. Houston6

Houston6 TS Member

Who's side is George Bush on? Why does this stuff keep coming out of his adminestration?
    I couldn't find a way to email objections. It kept looping me arould without
    ever giving am email address for coments.Site does give a phone #.
    houston6

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Read the thread above and click on the URL. It will take you to a site that will give you detailed information on how to get your protest to the proper recipient.

5. shaner

shaner Member

i agree ol GW says hes on our side but i think its like everything else he says always 2 sides to his face no matter what it is , and about the mexicans an him arrrrrgggggggggggggggggg dont even get started there iam so glad he got shot down on that bill it always seems the gun grabbin anti shooting people find some way to sneak this crap in the backdoor , and when i say backdoor it means just that , right up our backdoors for sure

6. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

Before everyone jumps off the deep end, this rule change is about explosives. Small arms ammo does not contain explosives. If you want to buy black powder, that is an explosive and care needs to be taken. Look at the fireworks accidents that occured last night. Black powder used by shooters should ask for and receive an exemption to the rules because of better packaging. But black powder is very dangerous - it does not burn (smokless powder burns) - it does explode.

7. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

OSHA and EPA are controlled more by congress than the Prez. Individual states can also mandate specific EPA rules.

8. shaner

shaner Member

wireguy your right in the nail head there man , we all better watch what happens here i talked to my local dealer yesterday and he said if something like that would pass a lot of small mom pop place wouldnt be able to comply ,

9. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

It's not just reloading components, but all small arms ammunition

10. shaner

shaner Member

i know a old fella told me one time , he said they wont try an take our guns when it comes down to it they will dry up the ammo an reloading componets , and the guns will dry up after that ? maybe he was right that was 10 yrs ago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.