1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting commentary from a black man....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

He may be right....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0hFiab7fjak&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0hFiab7fjak&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. bigdogtx

Are you saying that "rioting" is something "constructive"?

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

It's a very rare thing that tickles my soul as well as "Omazing Grace," but this guy is definitely it. Thank you for posting, this makes my day.

Long-legged Mack Daddy, oh yeah...

4. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

i still say what better way to destroy a country than put a terrorist in office

5. bigdogtx

Well lts,,,,a lot of HIS rantings were about black people rioting and "look out for the white man",,,,based upon some of your posts one can never tell your intentions whether they were what you said and what I hoped for,,,,just asked for clarification then get a SA, AH response

6. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

"I'm mad as Hell and I'm not going to take it any longer." AJ

7. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Awesome. Something to forward to all the Obama loving Democrats, many of whom are now admitting their mistake and wishing they could change their vote. Add him to the list of black men who I could admire!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.