1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Interested in the New Blaser Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Derek Stringer, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

I would like to let everyone that maybe interested in these new guns that I will be attending a majority of the major shoots throughout the country this year. Demo's will be available at all of these shoots for anyone to try and get a feel for this new gun. I am also involved in sales so if anyone is interested in purchasing a new gun please feel free to call me. I will answer all of your questions and give you our lowest price. My cell is (406) 565-0410 or you can contact me at the above email address. A PM will also work.

Next week we will be at the Southwestern Grand in San Antonio, Texas. We will be located at the EAST end of the vendor buildings. Look for the large toy hauler 5th wheel (spot 308).

For those of you not attending the Southwestern Grand I will also be at the following shoots in 2010:

Ron Hoppie Memorial Missoula, MT

Missouri State Shoot Linn Creek, MO

Great Lakes Grand Mason, MI

Vernal June Shoot Vernal, UT

Illinois State Shoot Bunker Hill, IL

Ohio State Shoot Marengo, OH

Wyoming State Shoot Torrington, WY

Montana State Shoot Great Falls, MT

Western Zone Anaconda, MT

Iowa State Shoot Iowa Homegrounds

Central Zone Bunker Hill, IL

Grand American Sparta, IL

Cardinal Classic Marengo, OH

Heartland Grand Ackley, IA

Northeastern Grand Cicero, NY

Missouri Fall Handicap Linn Creek, MO

Autumn Grand Tucson, AZ

Looking forward to hearing from all of ya. Safe travels to all your shooting venues.

2. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

3. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

0   0   0

Talked to Derek today, he's here at the SW Grand. He's selling a great product. Check it out at one of the shoots listed.

Mark Zauhar

4. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

Thanks Mark, Good luck shooting this week. TTT

5. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

6. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

7. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

8. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

9. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

10. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

No Penn State Shoot?

11. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

12. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

Kraiza,

I am not attending the PA state shoot for two reasons, one Blaser headquarters is supposed to be there a with a big supply of demo guns. And two its a long way from Vernal, UT to Elyburg, PA. Not trying to be funny just stating the facts. Blaser I believe will be there and represented by either Vice President Rich Kaysa or President Norbert Haussman. Hope that you can get a chance to see these guns there. After which if you would like to look into purchasing one please give me a call. Thanks for looking. Respectfully, Derek Stringer

13. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

14. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

15. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Derek Stringer is nobody's fool when it comes to pulling a trigger on a trap gun. Punch this # Statistics for (Derek T. Stringer - #9912253)into your ATA look up and note that he can bring it form the 27. I do not stand in awe of these guys, but I tell you they have something that we all could benefit from if they would just "jaw" a bit with guys still trying to get better.

Too, Some of us have something to offer you Derek. Many of us ATA shooters here on TS.com know a bit about selling wares here. And I will share that with you as I help most guys on TS that wnat to get into "our action"

PS. Saw and held a 32" sporting gun today.

And Derek. Tell us how you are shooting your F3 trap.

Jack Swanson 87-01936 Shooting a MX3

16. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

Jack,

I thank your for the complements and will keep everyone updated on the F3 as the season goes on. I am proud of my shooting accomplishments and try to move my game to the next level, but I enjoy even more the people of this great sport. I hope that in some way I can help others enjoy it more and overall represent the sport in a positive way. I would like input back on anyone who has tried the gun.

I will be willing to answer any questions any of you may have involving shooting, products, or just general trap discussion. I used to post on this site but was run off by the "negative replies" that have come to be a sore eye for this great site.

To all of you who are serious please feel free to contact me on anything involving shooting or products. Thanks to all those taking a look. Respectfully Derek Stringer

17. Lyle

Lyle Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dear Mr. Stringer,

I was in Butte twice this past week and was tried giving you a call but I had the wrong cell number.

Good to see that you are shooting a lot again. Good luck this season with the new gun. I looked at Stu's and it seems like a very nice gun.
    I am curious though, are you going to put a "Bondo" stock on this one too?
    :)

Lyle B.

18. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Now Lyle.....nobody likes a "potstirer" LOL

Rick in Mt.

19. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

20. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

0   0   0

Lyle- I already have bondo stock on it. LOL. This one will be a nice piece of english walnut in the very near future. Good to hear from you. I do have a new cell number it is (406)565-0410. Talk to ya soon, good luck to you too.

Rick- Do you have a squad for the Hoppie yet? I have been including you in plans to put a squad together I hope that my assumption is correct.

Derek Stringer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.