1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Interarms Mini Mauser (223) F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by halfmile, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

This is a very nice example of the Interarms Minimauser. I have tried to give enough views to make a goodjudgement of condition, plus one for size comparison.

Rings and bases included, $450 plus actual shipping to your FFL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please post "I'll take it" here and Pm for info. No responses for PM's without posting.

HM

2. halfmile

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Somewhere there is a wife or child who needs this.

I hear they are great shooters too.

HM

3. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mine shoots 1 inch at 100 yards with commercial Remington .223 ball. The bullet ogive just seems to fit the chambering better than any other ball ammo. Sweet little gun!

4. shadow

shadow Active Member

0   0   0

Move the bolt handle and the cheekpiece to the other side and we got a deal !

5. halfmile

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Friday bump

HM

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Halfmile what other rounds could you load in that magazine without major work? I was thinking about punching it out to a 22-250 for my daughter or maybe a 6mm if it would fit. what do you think? Jeff

7. turmite

turmite Member

0   0   0

SuperX the bolt face would also need to be opened for those rounds. Did not know
    whether you were aware or not. If I wasn't strapped for cash right now I would take it for one of my grandsons a shooter.

Mike

8. halfmile

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Jeff, turmite is right on. You can load the 300 whisper, the fireballs(17, 20,22) the 222 and 22mag, and the 204 on that bolt face. I don't think it can be enlarged but I could be wrong.

I personally favor the 223 because of easy brass access and wide variety of bullets and loads.

When I go PD shooting I take a thousand 223, and other calibers only 500 of each.

HM

9. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I owned one years ago.. A sweet,accurate rifle.. Great dollar value.. All Good.. Mike

10. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Yea.. You guys are right. The 700 remington is just a whole lot easier to work with if you are going to tweak it. I have a friend that built a beautiful heavy barrel varminter with a pretty custom stock off this small action. It is a bug shooter. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

diassembling minimauser bolt

interarms mini mauser 223