1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Insurance increased accross the board for 2013

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    Found out today that our insurance premiums for 2013 are going to increase as of Jan 2013. What do you think, as the life insurance had huge increases? Steve

Medical insurance + 14.65%

Dental insurance + 10.64%

Life insurance on my wife +110%

Life insurance on me + 191%

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

How old? I'm sure health ins. will skyrocket in the coming years...but isn't life insurance "supposed" to become a sorta bad deal, once you reach a certain age?

3. 548

548 Guest

Everything is and has been going up except our wages. Join me in casting a vote for the democratic farmer labor party.

4. Hank55

Hank55 Member

I just posted last Friday that I received a letter saying that my Anthem was going up $200 a month for my wife and I next year. I E-mailed our Democratic Congressman who voted for it and asked him why Obama lied and said everyone's insurance premiums would go down by an average of $2500 a year. He answered with the old double talk of everything wasn't worked out yet??? That's a pretty hefty increase on a pension, I'm not old enough yet to get on Medicare yet.

5. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

10% increase for me. Obamacare at its finest. Let's take back our country in several days. A vote against Barry is a vote to repeal Obamacare.
    Doug Allison

6. senior smoke

Every time I get an increase, I seem to shoot less and less.
    Steve

7. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

How much have those insurance rates climbed in the past?

8. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I posted about a month ago that my Medicare supplemental insurance premiums are going up 55% starting in January, after a 45% increase the year before, and the out of pocket costs are increasing too. That's the price we pay for too many of us getting older, plus all the system writeoffs for free care for the illegals and parasites.

9. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

It is a conspiracy.

The left is made up mostly of people under 40.

Kill off all the old voting conservative Republicans over 50 by denying them health coverage.

Not only will it save the nation a bundle which the youth does not have to pay for, but there will be no group of people with wisdom and common sense to stop what "they" what to do with "our" coutry.

(Little bit of class warfare for Stl Flynn and 548)

Hey, I'm just kidding. :)

10. senior smoke

In the past 10 years these same insurance premiums have increased yearly any where from 1% to 4%. Obviously, my wife and I are getting older, but purchasing extra insurance is getting just to expensive for me.
    Steve

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Steve, be sure and send a thank you note to the Anointed One.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.