1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Instuctional videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Steven, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven

Steven TS Member

I purchased $200.00 PLUS worth of trap shooting video's from Kay Ohye, Paul Kiner, Harlan Campbell Jr. and Frank Little these are good video's for the beginners. BUT how about an advanced video for the more experienced shooter????
    3/4 of all these video's are BS tell me something I don't know??? Will be comming out with my own video on how to pull the trigger!!! $59.95 any takers??

2. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

I might be interested in some of the other videos that you have purchased. The Frank Little ones would be nice, if the price was right.

3. Steven

Steven TS Member

Loved the video more than the others (Frank Little is not into head games) Great for the biginner.

Sorry not for sale: am donating the video's to the club for beginners to watch.

4. jimsw

jimsw Member

Steven you're saying that you didn't learn anything from the best shooters to ever take the line and everything they have to say is only useful for beginners? I know, the real secret those guys know is 7 1/2's not 8s and be sure to use Activ primers.

5. Steven

Steven TS Member

I agree with RickN.

I know how to stand, I know were to look, I know what shell/want choke, were to point, want glasses to use... TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW????

The video's are for beginners and not worth more than $10.00 to me.

Will be going to a shooting class by Kay Ohye hope he dosen't tell me how to load a shell and how to stand and what hand to use to pee!!

Most videos are to generate $$$ not to teach you their secrets, thats BS for the price of the videos.

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

RickN

"Who's Paul Kiner?"

Rick that is someone in Steven's mind. So how are you doing Rick?

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.