1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Instructional Trapshooting DVD - Singles/Handicap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by racer, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racer

racer TS Member

I've watched Phil Kiner's video about 50 times. It really comes together if you learn the video and then attend one of his clinics. Dan

2. magnaguy

magnaguy TS Member

I got both Phil and Harlan's videos for Christmas. I've watched them both and like both of them. There are a couple of interesting points where they give contradictory advice. But I got stuff out of one that was missing in the other. It is really a good combination. Definitely something that needs to be watched multiple times. There is a ton of information in each of them. Can't say that one is any better than the other but they are a little different.

3. 101voodoo

101voodoo TS Member

Mickey,

I've got about 9 or so Trap DVDs, and have picked up something from all of them at different times.

The one's I go back to most often, are Phil Kiner's, and Harlan Campbell's.

If you're looking for just one to start with, get Phil's, he covers everything nicely on one disc. When you're ready for more, Harlan breaks it down on two discs, one for singles, one for handicap and doubles.

Jim

4. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Thanks for the compliments

www.philkiner.com will take you to secure order site--PK

5. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

Wanted to announce that in addition to me Shotgun Sport's is now stocking my Dad's instructional DVD's. They are stocking Trapshooting with Frank Little's 3 DVD Collector's Edition. This set is digitally remastered and includes Singles and Handicap, Doubles, and The One Eyed Shooter. They are $59.95 plus shipping and handling. Thank you for your continued interest. Kim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.