1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Instant rebate at the Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 320090T, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Can I buy my Grand shells at my local Walmart, Dicks, etc, and get the instant rebate at the Grand as long as I have the purchase receipt?

2. t-bar

t-bar Member

yep!!

3. hettinger

hettinger TS Member

Barb;

Is there a limit on the number of shells you can purchase and still get the full rebate.

Thanks.

Mike

4. Fox32

Fox32 Member

NO NO NO. Last year the instant rebate ONLY applied if you bought the shells from the shell house at The Grand. Only Remington had the instant rebate last year and they sold out of most of their shells. Hopefully Winchester and Federal will learn and offer the insant rebate. I would suggest you call Gamaeils and ask them about instant reebates this year.

5. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

The Gamaleil website says only Remington is rebating on the grounds at the Grand.

http://www.gamaliel.com/cart/pages.php?pageid=57

Exclusive Gamaliel Shell House Promotions:
    Instant Remington Cash Rebates - No Waiting and No Collecting Bar Codes!
    Purchase your Remington STS or Nitro 27 Ammo at the Gamaliel Shell House and get instant cash back, on the WSRC grounds! No collecting bar codes or box tops will be required!
    Copyright © 2003-2010 Gamaliel Shooting Supply

6. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Winchester also had the Grand instant rebate for shellhouse reciepts last year. $100 bill in a nice black Winchester wallet.

7. acre44

acre44 Member

I will once again be selling shells from the rear of my motor home at the Grand. Everyone that purchased from me last year is welcome back and bring a friend. I will give you the cheapest prices around, even cheaper than Wally Mart.

Ned.

8. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Acre44 you have a PM. Jake

9. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

So back to my original question, can I get the rebate at Remington for shells not purchased on the grounds, or even in IL?

10. rtclark21

rtclark21 Member

If I recall correctly, reimbursement from Remington was only applicable if you bought the shells on-site at WRSC. I don't think this applied if you bought elsewhere.

11. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

Exclusive Gamaliel Shell House Promotions: Instant Remington Cash Rebates.

I think the word "Exclusive" is pretty descriptive. I'm not taking an off site receipt and expect them to hand over a c-note.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.