1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Install Briley Bolt Closure On A 303

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dt10john, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dt10john

dt10john Member

Just watched the how to video on youtube for the A400 Model. My 303's don't dissemble like the A 400.

Any suggestions on how to get the plunger out? I am not going to scratch the action..

Thanks in advance

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

The trigger group and bolt all need to be removed before doing the install. There are only two pins that need to come out. The first is on the lower ejection side right below the release button. Once it is driven down and out the other pin can then be driven down from the ejection port and out the bottom of the receiver. The button and cartridge latch will then fall out. The new release lever can then be installed onto the latch and then re-installed by replacing the two pins in reverse order. Very simple and may take 5 minutes the first time but much less after it is done a few times.

3. dt10john

dt10john Member

I took the trigger group out as well as the bolt. I used a small punch to attempt to knock the other pin out. I was concerned that I was doing it wrong after it didn't budge. Thats why I posted the question.

If someone could show pictures that would be great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.