1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INSIGHT: Harlan Campbell Trap Shooting My Way

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by checker, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. checker

checker Member

Mar 7, 2009
    Harlan Campbell Jr’s. Trap Shooting My Way DVD.....what insight do TS.com members have on this DVD? Worth while? or NOT? What is th No 1 point YOU got out of HC instruction?
    And Remember don't go in Grizzley Bear woods without you bell on and pepper spray in your pocket...
  2. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I'm not the expert as some on TS.Com are, but my take on Harlan's DVD is like all that I have viewed. There is very usefull information on these. It will vary from shooter to shooter on what that information is. I feel that each shooter should develope their own shooting style not copy someones. Your shooting style my contain parts of these video programs. I'm sure that the makers of these videos have no intent to have you follow the entire program as presented. I know one of the top gun's video simple states,"If it feels good, do it"
    Buy them, watch them, choose what works for you and break targets. Thats what it is all about.
    That is my take on these.
  3. G-12

G-12 TS Member

Nov 11, 2007
    You can buy my copy if you'd like. $30 includes shipping. PM if interested please. Thanks, Ben
  4. butcher

butcher Member

Jan 5, 2006
    The Phil Kiner DVD is better in my opinion.
  5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

May 20, 2008
    Harlan's video is good, and is worth the money! So is Phil Kiner's also.
  6. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Aug 12, 2007
    Haven't seen the video yet. I did attend a Harlan Campbell 2 day Clinic this past spring. Best money I have spent toward bettering my trapshooting. The thing that I got the most benifit from was his insight on reading the elements. And adjusting for the changes that occur light, wind changes. In my case I was totally dismantled and had to change my routine 100%, but I stuck to it and it has paid dividends. I'm not great, but improved a bit. J.W.
  7. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2007
    I have them all and they are all helpful. BUT!!!!!!!! I want a video for a one eyed shooter!!!!! Come on Nora!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.