1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Input on Caesar Guerini 20/28 or 20/28/410 Combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shoot em all, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

2 friends of mine each bought the 20/28 combo about 3 years ago and love them. I think for the money it is a good set. jim w.

2. ink ball

ink ball Member

I just bought a 20/28 Summit Combo with 32" barrels. Right out of the box, I broke 50/50 at skeet (25/25 with each gauge). The gun is extremely well balanced. I am very impressed wtih this gun. In fact, this is my third CG gun. I also own a 12 gauge Summit SC gun, and a Magnus trap combo.
    As to how many people have them, I couldn't say. Are they worth the money? Heck yes. They should be charging a lot more for quality, fit and finish. CG target guns are a bargain.

3. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I have a Magnus 20/28/410 set. All 32" barrels. I had to get the comb cut. It shot too low for me, but I have to do that on all my guns. My son has a 28/.410 Summit 32"/30" barrels. Best combo gun out there. I sold my 20 ga. P-gun to finance the buy. We shoot 5 stand, skeet, and doves with them. I seldom go shooting without my CG 3 barrel set in the truck. Great guns, great balance, great value.....and great service.

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Guerini sub-guage guns are the best out there. The triggers are fantastic and the balance is just right. CG made a limited run of 32" 410 barrels, so you can get 32" barrels in the threee guages.

BTW, the Summit Limited is my favorite model.

ec90t

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I have a 20/28 set of 32" barrels in the Maxum grade. Very nice guns.

Dove Commander: if your gun shot too low, looks like cutting the comb would be going in the wrong direction????

6. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

clybrdr, "cut the comb" means it became an adjustable comb. Had to raise the comb 1/4".

7. dcmulcahy

dcmulcahy Member

This is off topic, but I have a BRAND NEW 100% NIB unfired Summit Limited Sporting .410 with 30" barrels that I am going to sell so I can Buy a 28/410 combo. I did not realize that they made such when I purchased the .410.

reply to e-mail if interested or PM me.

Dan

8. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Why not send it in to Guerini and have them fit 28 ga barrels. They do that all the time....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.