1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INNLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE. OUTLET RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

This was a great weekend for shooting. A little on the cool side with only a few sprinkles( I told you Mother Nature would be kind to us ). 50 straights (7) were shot by Steve Kornbau, Bob Stenglein, Dave Stratton, Doug Trumpowsky, Tim Herbstsommer, Pat Thompson and Jim Titman. All but Jim are in a carry-over shoot-off for the Stein Trophy in 2 weeks at the Lima shoot. Marna Evans won the Hayes trophy with a 46. There were also 17 49s. Don Contrera won the Beikirch gift certificate and Tom West won the 50/50. High team scores were; Newark & Walworth tied @ 247x250, Rochester Brooks 245x250, Mendon 242x250. See you in 2 weeks at Lima where we will also be shooting for the optional Bonbright trophy. Larry Evans

2. oldgahchamp

Forgot to mention that Jerry Abbott broke a 50 for a make-up score. That gave him 99 for the day. Larry

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Thanks for the results Larry. Nice to see my old Walworth gang is still in the running...I'll bet good old "Jet Boat Bill" and "Red Weiderick" are doing their jobs well. Hi guys !!!

Dave in SC

4. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

What is the Bonbright trophy?

5. oldgahchamp

Rich, The Bonbright trophy was donated to the League many, many years ago by The George D.B.Bonbright Co, a Rochester Stockbroker. It is competed for once a year. To compete for it, you have to shoot an additional 50 targets. Any ties are shot off head to head at the following shoot. I have a list explaining all league trophies, options and requirements. Ask me for a copy at the next shoot. Larry

6. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Will do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.