1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP. MENDON RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Mother Nature wasn't as nice as was expected but still it was a nice weekend to shoot. 2/3rds of the shooters arrived Saturday to miss Sunday's rain that never came. Rich Vanaernum and Jeff Gallahan broke the only 49s for the weekend(Jeff had a blooper on his 48th target). High team scores were; Mendon and Newark tied at 237x250. Lima and Walworth tied at 232x250. Jim Garritano won the Beikirch gift certificate and Larry Fillmore won the 50/50. Last month I forgot to mention that Tom Chwiecko broke his first 25 straight. Congratulations Tom, and also congratulations to 2 of our League's Juniors, Christopher Vendel and Justin Slater who shot well at the Southern Grand. Some scorecards have the incorrect date for the next shoot at Rochester Brooks. We will be shooting on April 10 & 11, not 3 & 4.(Easter). It's the last chance to make up shoots. You will need 8 scores to compete for trophies at Newark. Have nice Easter. I think I'll go wabbit hunting. Larry Evans

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Thanks for the report Larry...

Tell Jeff to use powder in ALL his shells from now on...LOL...That's a tough way to loose a 50 straight...

I saw Christopher took Junior HOA at the Southern Grand, And Justin took Jr. All Around, with Christopher R/U....Nice shooting boys !!!

Dave in SC

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Up for the nice people in Inland Waters...

4. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.