1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE.WALWORTH RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by oldgahchamp, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

It was a GREAT weekend to be shooting in Upstate New York. Temps were near 60 on Sunday. 50s were posted by Taylor Stratton, Rich Vanaernum, Scott Parker, Christopher Vendel and Barney Knoeferl, with the latter 3 being tied for the Stein trophy to be decided by carryover at next months shoot. Lynn Gallahan won the Hayes trophy with 46. High teams were; Walworth 247x250, Rochester Brooks 244x250, Holfield 243x250. I think the Green targets were well received as nearly 1/3rd of us shot 47 or better. Tim Francisco won the 50/50 and Gil Mayo won the Beikirch gift certificate.See you next year at Victor. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Larry and Marna.

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Larry,

Glad to hear my old club hosted such a great shoot for the Inland Waters group.

I always said that shooters would have to travel a long ways to find better presented targets than are set at the Walworth Sportsmen's Club...

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all of our Northern Friends !!!

Dave & Judy in SC

PS: I wonder if Barney is out in the drop zone today with his scoop shovel...

I used to do that...LOL..Good practice shot !

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.