1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE. VICTOR RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by oldgahchamp, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

For once, the weatherman smiled on Trapshooters with mid 30s to mid 40s for January. Saturday was the busiest day (and also quite windy). High scores of 49 were posted by Tim Herbstsommer, Ed Ciccoline, Larry Strollo, Chris Rittler and Barney Knoeferl with Barney also winning the carry-over shootoff from last month for the Stein trophy. High teams were; Walworth & Rochester Brooks with 236x250, Holfield & Lima with 234x250. Guy Slack won the 50/50 and Don Contrera won the Beikirch gift certificate. Ammo winners were; Bonnie Stenglein, Steve Rodas, Steve DeHond, Pete Schifano, Patti Scoon, Chuck Allen, Sheldon Fulkerson, Norm Schaefer, Jim Chapman and Chris Rittler. Hope to see you next month at Ontario. Larry Evans

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Thanks Larry,

With the looks of those scores, the wind sure must have been blowing in Central NY.

Nice to see my old club is doing so well without me and my 42 average...LOL

Dave in SC

3. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Dave, I didn't know you were that good. HeeHee. Larry

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Larry:

After being down here I have actually been runniing an 89 average in singles. Sorry I mislead you..LOL

Have a pretty rough background to shoot into down here, so look out when I get to NY and have those 98% scores...My "D" class average won't last long..tee hee hee

Now Ron Burdick's club in Spartenburg, 150 miles from me, on the other hand has a beautiful sky background. His average should be in the high 90's by now, with no problem.

Keep warm up there, Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.