1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE. VICTOR RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The visibility was terrible this past weekend and as a result the scores were much lower than normal. Attendance did not suffer too much as 154 competed. Scott Parker missed his 47th target for a 49. Next highest scores were 48s by Tim Herbstsommer, Sam Astuto and myself. Scott also won the Stein trophy and Lynn Gallahan won the Hayes trophy. High team scores were: Lima 233x250, Newark 229x250, Walworth 227x250. Charlie Trimble won the 50/50 raffle and Pat McGee won the Beikirch gift certificate. Thanks to all who brought toys or donated cash for the Marine Corps "Toys for Tots" program. For the first time in years, we will not shoot in January, but we'll be back at it in February at Ontario. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Larry Evans

2. claybuster60

claybuster60 TS Member

Way to go Larry and Marna.
    I cound not even compete with you guys this past weekend due to my artharitis in my shoulders and arms. However, I did have a good time and I was out there to support my club - Team: Ontario. With a new health plan at work, I hope to be able to get back into shooting form when I able to obtain my meds for my artharitis.

May you and Marna have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year

Billy P

3. claybuster60

claybuster60 TS Member

Up for Larry and Marna

4. oldgahchamp

5. oldgahchamp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page