1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE @ VICTOR. Feb. 2 & 3.

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by oldgahchamp, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The Victor Rod & Gun Club will host our shoot this weekend but I doubt if we will see any Groundhogs as the weather is going to return to normal February temps. I will bring the ammo for those winners whose names were drawn last month. Steve Kornbau and Jeff Gallahan will continue their carry-over shootoff for the Stein troiphy. Hope to see you there, Larry. GPS; 6649 Gillis Rd, Victor 14564

2. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

3. oldgahchamp

I will have some applications for NRA membership for anyone who wants/needs them. Larry

4. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

Hey Larry;

Can you bring some extra shells for me, since I can't find any, couldn't afford them even if I could, and forgot my ID.....

Larry

5. oldgahchamp

Larry S, My Granddaughter said Beikirch's just got some PINK Federals delivered. Larry

6. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Old GAH,
    Will try to make it Sunday. If I can get the moving truck loaded Saturday!!..Will bring my own ammo!!
    Here is a thought concerning Mario (The Gov. of NYS)"Thriller" ammo safety act that goes into effect April 15th, 2013 It will be a shame that you can not hand over boxes of shells this year at the Inland Waters Banquet!!! Also trap clubs etc. cannot sell ammo w/o a NYS backgrpound check on each buyer. Nor can I even give a box of shells to a friend after April 15th, 2013. And what is going to happen @ the Empire Grand for ammo buyers???? SO MANY QUESTIONS EH!
    Sincerely,
    ...... X-Jet Boat Bill

7. B V

B V TS Member

8. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Q: If I sell ammunition, can I keep selling it?

A: Yes. Currently the law does not add any obligations on sellers. Sellers of ammunition will have to register by January 15, 2014. A form will be made available and you will not need to appear in person or wait for a background check.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took this from the SAFE act of NY state...

Seems as though there is a reprieve for 11 months now...

Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.