1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE @ VICTOR . 11/7,8

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The Victor Rod & Gun Club will host the 4th shoot of the season this Saturday & Sunday. Shooting starts at 9:00 am. This is the LAST CHANCE to join the League this year. Dave Stratton and Steve Kornbau will shoot off to decide the winner of last month's Bonbright shoot. Don't forget to congratulate Marna on her winning a seat on the WB Town Board. How did Jeff do on his Supervisor's race? You can start bringing toys for our "Toys for Tots' drive. We may have tickets available at this shoot for the BT-99 raffle to support our Scholarship fund. Hope I haven't made many mistakes here as I'm typing on a mini screen as my computer has STB again. It's supposed to be a decent weekend for shooting. Larry Evans

2. Surfside6

Surfside6 TS Member

Larry,
    Jeff is the new Manchester Town Supervisor. Congratulations Jeff.
    Tom

3. Surfside6

Surfside6 TS Member

4. CR7Prez

CR7Prez Member

Thanks for the kind words Tom! I'm looking forward to representing the Citizens of Manchester and Ontario County. A 50 this weekend would really make my week!!

Jeff

5. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Old GAH,
    See you tomorrow!! And Beikirchs got in Winchester 209 primers this week!!
    Sincerely,
    Jet Boat Bill Friday 8:20 AM

6. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.